1. Good metal deformation conditions. The rotation is caused by the near-point contact between the rotating wheel and the metal, so the contact area is small and the unit pressure is high, up to 2500-3500 MPa. Therefore, the automatic spinning machine is suitable for processing high-strength materials that are difficult to deform, and the total deformation force required is small, thereby greatly reducing power consumption. For processing parts of the same size, the tonnage of the spinning machine is only about 1/20 of the tonnage of the press.
2. A wide range of products. According to the capacity of the spinning machine, it can produce large-diameter thin-walled tubes, special tubes, variable-section tubes, as well as spherical, hemispherical, elliptical, curved generatrix, and almost all rotations with steps and varying thicknesses. Structural parts, such as nose cones and rockets, missile and satellite shells; seabed penetrating seals and torpedo shells, radar reflectors and searchlight shells; jet engine fairings and prime mover parts; hydraulic cylinders, compressor shells and cylinders; Turbine shafts, nozzles, TV cones, combustion chamber cones and bellows; drums for dryers, mixers and washing machines; shallow dishes, hemispherical heads, milk tanks and hollow thin-walled daily necessities.
3. High material utilization rate and low production cost. Compared with mechanical processing, spinning processing can save materials by 20%~50%, up to 80%, and cost reduction by 30%~70%.
4. Product performance is significantly improved. After spinning, the structure and mechanical properties of the material change, the grain size is fine, and it has fiber characteristics. The tensile strength, yield strength and hardness are all improved, the strength can be increased by 60% to 90%, and the growth rate is reduced.
Manufacturer of automatic spinning machines
5. The surface roughness of the product is low, and the dimensional tolerance is small. The surface roughness of spinning processed products can generally reach 3.2~1.6μm, the maximum can reach 0.4~0.2μm, and can reach 0.1μ after multiple spinning. The wall thickness tolerance of the spinning product may be relatively small, such as φ300mm, tolerance 0.05mm, φ1600mm, tolerance 0.12mm.
6. An important feature of metal spinning is the production of integrated seamless hollow hollow parts, which fundamentally eliminates the discontinuity related to welding, reduced strength, brittleness and concentration of tensile stress.
7. Compared with metal spinning and sheet metal stamping, metal spinning can greatly simplify the equipment used in the process. Some parts that require 6 to 7 stampings can be spun at a time. This is the advantage of metal spinning machines. .
8. The metal rotation method can produce ultra-wide sheets by cutting and flattening the rotating cylindrical part along the generatrix direction. In China, spinning machines that can rotate φ2m cylindrical parts are not very large equipment. It is easy to produce 6m wide plates with such equipment, but it takes a lot to produce 3m wide plates using traditional rolling methods. Rolling mill. The United States uses spinning technology to produce ultra-wide sheets with a width of 7.5m and a length of 9m.
9. During the spinning process, the spinning blank will deform point by point. Any defects such as slag inclusion, interlayer, cracks and bubbles are easily exposed. In this way, the spinning process can also play a role in product inspection.
10. A wide range of blanks, hollow stampings, extrusions, castings, welded parts, mechanical forgings and rolled parts and round plates can be used as blanks. They can rotate titanium, molybdenum, tungsten, tantalum and niobium. Classify metals and their alloys that are difficult to deform.