5. The surface roughness of the product is low, and the dimensional tolerance is small. The surface roughness of spinning processed products can generally reach 3.2~1.6μm, the maximum can reach 0.4~0.2μm, and can reach 0.1μ after multiple spinning. The wall thickness tolerance of the spinning product may be relatively small, such as φ300mm, tolerance 0.05mm, φ1600mm, tolerance 0.12mm.
6. An important feature of metal spinning is the production of integrated seamless hollow hollow parts, which fundamentally eliminates the discontinuity related to welding, reduced strength, brittleness and concentration of tensile stress.
7. Compared with metal spinning and sheet metal stamping, metal spinning can greatly simplify the equipment used in the process. Some parts that require 6 to 7 stampings can be spun at a time. This is the advantage of metal spinning machines.
8. The metal rotation method can produce ultra-wide sheets by cutting and flattening the rotating cylindrical part along the generatrix direction. In China, spinning machines that can rotate φ2m cylindrical parts are not very large equipment. It is easy to produce 6m wide plates with such equipment, but it takes a lot to produce 3m wide plates using traditional rolling methods. Rolling mill. The United States uses spinning technology to produce ultra-wide sheets with a width of 7.5m and a length of 9m.
9. During the spinning process, the spinning blank will deform point by point. Any defects such as slag inclusion, interlayer, cracks and bubbles are easily exposed. In this way, the spinning process can also play a role in product inspection.
10. A wide range of blanks, hollow stampings, extrusions, castings, welded parts, mechanical forgings and rolled parts and round plates can be used as blanks. They can rotate titanium, molybdenum, tungsten, tantalum and niobium. Classify metals and their alloys that are difficult to deform.